This LED grow light is develop by Canadian Researcher Christopher Elsegood and Lenoled. This product started in 2015. After 4 years test and 3 times improvements, we define it as QuadGrow S280 LED Grow Light and release it to the market in 2019.
• Upgraded version, USA CREE 50W COB LED in the center, and 120pcs 3W LEDs,
• GuadGrow Spectrum, this spectrum is invented by Canadian Researcher Christopher Elsegood.
• Timer on/off: 10/12/14/16/18/24 lighting hours for selection and the light turns on/off automatically every day, or you can turn on/off the light by manual
• 90 degree optical lenses. The lenses help more light reach your plants canopy and increase light penetration ability
• Lighting for vegetative growth and flowering, hydroponics, horticulture, greenhouse, grow rooms, grow tents, seeding, breeding, farm, flower exhibition, garden, bonsai, etc.
Input Voltage: AC100 – 265V 50/60Hz
Input Current: 1.28 – 2.55A
LED Power: 410W (1 x 50W Cree LED + 120 x 3W LED chip)
Actual Power Draw: 270 Watt
Spectrum: 660nm, 630nm, 450nm, 730nm, white and CREE 3000K
Beam angle: 90 degree
Net weight: 12.35lbs
Built-in Timer: 10/12/14/16/18/24 lighting hours for selection
Not water resistant
Lighting for vegetative growth and flowering, hydroponics, horticulture, greenhouse, grow rooms, grow tents, seeding, breeding, farm, flower exhibition, garden, bonsai, etc